This is a topic I've been struggled around with quite a lot in my teenage years. Finding your own personal style without loosing your personality is not the easiest thing to do! There are so many different impressions on fashion which makes it hard for a young girl or boy (!) to find out who they really are and what style fits them best.
FAUX FUR JACKET - JUICY COUTURE // JAQUARD DRESS - ZARA // KNEE-HIGH BOOTS - ZARA // BAG - LOUIS VUITTON // SUNGLASSES - MANGO
HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN PERSONAL STYLE
1. Seek inspired by other people, celebrities or influencers
2. Trust your instincts and be true to yourself!
3. Make inspiration boards on Pinterest or in your room
4. Only wear what you feel comfortable and confident with!
5. Don't listen to others!
6. Clean up and/or out your closet for a better overview of your clothing
7. Don't be afraid! Try something different if you feel like it
8. Money is not the key! You can't by style with money
9. You don't have to follow every single fashion trend
10. Make sure that every item you buy fits you perfectly!